Awards and Recognition:
13) Awarded with an Honorable Mention in the Eleven's Third International Ideas and Design Competition, Moontopia. (Link)
12) Invited to give a talk on "Architects as Craftsmen: Where Making is Part of Thinking" in conjunction with the exhibition "Rumah'16" held at White Box, Publika.
11) Conducted a mentoring workshop for PAM 2016 Masterclass Programme on the occasion of KL Architecture Festival.
10) UNESCO Bamiyan Cultural Centre Design Competition - Top 15 Design Submissions out of 1070 entries submitted worldwide. (Link)
9) A Finalist team's supervisor in the Archiprix SEA 2014 Competition.
8) 2013 UM-EPIC Shelter For Orang Asli Design Competition. (Jury Commendation)
7) Winner of the 2013 Eco-B PAM Youth Portable Pavilion Competition.
6) Winner of the 2011 International Bright Ideas Lighting Design Competition. (Link)
5) Recipient of the 2001 Peddle Thorp Architecture Award (Australia) for best final year design unit. (Joint winner)
4) First Prize Winner (University Level) of the 1996 Concrete Masonry Association of Australia Architectural Students Competition.
3) Highly Commendation Award (National level) of the 1996 Concrete Masonry Association of Australia Architectural Students Competition.
2) First Prize Winner of the USM/PAM Student Design Idea Competition 1995. (Joint winner)
1) Tunku Abdul Rahman Book Prize Winner. (1992/1993)